22 September 2007

Honeymooning, Part II


                                  Image stolen from Knitknacks.

I had hoped to have wedding pictures to post by now, but so far this is the only one. I still haven't figured out how to steal photos from people's Kodak galleries, so this'll have to do. At least it's a good one, and the bride, of course, looks incredible.


Hawaii was great. Snorkeling, hiking, kayaking, breakfast in bed, great sushi, rum drinks by the pool, and at least one incredible sunset. Jenna and I couldn't believe it was
our vacation, matched luggage and all. It sort of felt like we won a gameshow.

Tonight we leave for Alaska, said luggage repacked with an extreme change of clothes. It's rainy in Anchorage with temps dipping into the 30s at night, but Janice and Mike have promised plenty of hiking and cookies and milk to stay warm. Jenna's never been, and I'm excited to return, 10 years after my first wonderful, eye opening travel experience to a place that felt truly other.

Blogging will continue to be sporadic, but I do hope you'll check back from time to time. Thanks for reading!